Monday, December 1, 2008

Crafty Crafts...

I've finally got to the point where I can actually have some free time to do stuff I want to do. Part of that comes from having a job that isn't so demanding of my physical and emotional stamina. I have started to enjoy my weekends at home and decided to make use of my free time and get back into crafting. It's a hobby that I had long since put on the back burner since I was working and going to school. Now that I'm done with school, I can start making stuff again.

I had already been a member of Etsy.com and joined the Etsy Dallas Team, because my friend Rita asked me to. I hadn't really been involved because I really didn't have the time to devote to it. But I've started the ball rolling for my new side projects.

I have decided to start building the stationery side of Sanctum Design Studio. I will be creating modern thank you notes, blank stationery and unique artwork postcards. I ordered a custom hand stamp with my logo that I will be signing all my items with.

I will post new products and links to my Etsy items soon.

For now, please take a look at my Modern Holiday Greeting Cards

Only $20 for 10 cards. Usually about $2.50 Each. And they are customizable, just contact me with your info and I will put in your order as soon as possible.

No comments: