Thursday, January 8, 2009

Getting my first feature!

I am so excited! I entered my shop to be considered in a blog list, and I got on it!

Timothy Adam, a very talented metal artist, is also an avid blogging and marketing guru. His blog is full of great tips and trick for people who like to sell handmade items online. Every week he features his favorite picks from certain Etsy shops. His blog gets a lot of traffic, so the feature is very exciting!

I already got a sale, just because he announced his picks on twitter!

I'll be posting a link to his list when he posts it on Monday. I just couldn't wait to share the news.

Make sure to stop by Timothy Adam's site and blog. He sells handcrafted metal jewelery, jewelery stands and art... Well... actually - All his stuff is art! Some of it is just wearable!

:)

No comments: