Saturday, January 10, 2009

Google Analytics - On Etsy!

This post is a little overdue, but I still wanted to share a link with you all.

For my fellow Etsians, you may know that Etsy has started to offer Web Analytics, provided by Google. This allows you to track page views and see where you're getting clicks from. I realized I am getting a lot of traffic from referral sites... Some I hadn't even heard of. It's really cool to see people are reffering to my site!

Anyway, if you have an Etsy shop, you might find it useful to start tracking your traffic and comparing stats. Timothy Adam posted "Google Analytics and Your Etsy Shop," with a great little video giving a basic overview of the different features of Google Analytics, and different links to help you get started. Tim's a wealth of information, so I suggest you hop over and check out his blog!

No comments: