Saturday, November 28, 2009

Holiday Clearance Sale - Ends Monday

Hello all of my lovely followers.

It's been a while since I have posted, but I figured what better time than now, to dust off the old blogger account and let you all know about my little sale.

Everything in my shop is $1 per card. So sets of 8 are $8 and so on. You can order whatever size set you want, just convo me via Etsy, So I can set up a custom listing for you. Please let all your friends and family know. This sale will not last past Monday. In fact, I'm not sure how much longer I can keep doing the "Etsy" thing. So take advantage of these prices. I can't go much lower than that because of cost of time and supplies it took to make those babies. I'm hoping someone will find them cute enough to take home!!

There's a lot of inventory that I am unloading from spring that is really cute - like the Bunny cards, Thank You set and the Fill-In Baby shower Invites.


I've even listed some new designs for the holidays.

Go take a gander and remember the more you order in one shot - the more you save on shipping! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Joanna said...

You've been nominated :. Come back to blogging1

http://raising-madison.blogspot.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html