Friday, April 16, 2010

What happens when a Designer gets engaged...

Well I got a wonderful surprise at my boyfriend's Mom's birthday bash... He proposed! I was really proud of the fact that he kept it such a secret. He just can't lie. haha.

Now that I'm officially engaged - I mean I knew it would happen eventually, but now I can actually say it.... I've started planning.

So what does happen when a graphic designer gets engaged? I can only really speak for myself, but I have already started working on the stationery. I am planning out all the details of the save the dates, invitations, place cards, and programs... and I don't even have a solid date or venue. All I know is that I want a colorful Spring wedding, most likely next April, and I want an outdoor ceremony. That's it.

I do have a venue in mind and we're checking it out tomorrow. But I just had to update the blog and let everyone know I'm back at the craft table, thinking of designs. Sometimes it takes a huge event to get me motivated to create, and well this was it.

I'm dreaming up new invitation sets as I type... and unfortunately, I can't use them all, so I will start making samples and posting them as soon as they are created!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiii .... glad to see your blog, I am a blogger Indonesia. Welcome stranger!